By csc4lyfe09 - 03/03/2010 00:00 - United States

Today, while at my tutoring job, a middle school kid couldn't find a word in the online dictionary. I told him he could check a regular paperback dictionary. His response was, "That's what you did in your day. That's not what we do in our day." I'm only 19. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 854
You deserved it 3 204

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ah, the new generation. They worry me. -_-

Lol... I remember playing that game where you saw a page number on the bottom of a dictionary page and followed that clue to another page with another number and so on until you ended up at a picture of a penis or some other sexual word circled... But yea... now I just use my phone to look up something... wireless internet is the best.

Comments

Ahhahaha that's awesome. He's just a kid don't worry about what he says. I personally think its hilarious, I would have laughed if I was there.

lionandthelamb61 9

Did you really think a paperback dictionary would have a that the online one didn't?

omg! snickerdoodle hasn't posted a comment on this one*gasp*

Fminetoo 0

Control F rocks. Especially when trying to find info for a research paper. Even better is Control, Alt, and Arrow Down. Even the IT department at the College didnt know how to fix it after i left screen upside down in a computer lab. If you do try it ^, Control Alt and Arrow Up fixes it. : P

EricaAnnihilate 0

You kicked the little ignorant prick, yes?

goldspeck 0

how is this an fml? you know how to use a dictionary- he's in middle school and needs a tutor. seriously. what, does he have trouble with long division? who needs help with middle school work?? you get paid to do your job- not his fault if he doesn't take in what in what you have to say!!

who is moderating these through? This is probably one of the worst non FML's on this site. You clearly know your 19 and that your not that old, so it isn't a FML at all. Not even if you were 50 or something should this offend you. Jesus Christ...

haha technology has tooken over, but sheesh im 19 too. i was using thee computer in middle school too. freakingg brat. you shud have karate-chopped him in thee throat.