By desperate - 26/09/2009 14:15 - Denmark

Today, while at a club, I walked up to a cutie who had been eyeing me all night. I asked him "Is that a phone in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?". He simply replied "It's a phone" before walking away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 050
You deserved it 52 213

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tomakobriefs 11

Comments

It's a pretty bad line. As bad as the one-liners give to girls a lot.

1. you suck when it comes to guys 2.that is THE lamest pickup line EVER!!! 3. a phone and a hard on do not look the same, because guys do not carry a phone around in their crotch all day! that's like saying is that your phone or do you have a boner on your leg??

HAHAHA LAME! I'm sorry, I wasn't sure if you were aware of it. This is why I'd rather a guy come up to me, it's usually much better that way. It's bad enough when guys use those kind of lines, there's no way girls should use them at all...

waterynuggets 0

Lame. With how small phones are today, I wouldn't of been impressed.

c_money150 0

You tried... give you props for that much

justmyluck1212 0

why would he have a boner in his pocket?

Sorry, but first off, #73, you are a dunce. It's one of the longest running jokes of this decade.. probably longer, now that I think of it. Back to the original FML, I have some respect because you had the stones to use such a ridiculous line and expect it to work on an average guy. If someone said that to me, I would probably laugh my ass off, then at least give you a shot. Just remember that most guys will find that outright stupid. Be careful, mm?