By Noah98 - 25/05/2016 18:53 - United States - Utica

Today, when I left for work at 7:00 am, my dad was playing Grand Theft Auto 5. When I got home at 3:30, he was still playing. I'm 18 years old. He's 45. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 495
You deserved it 1 272

Noah98 tells us more.

Noah98 20

Hi, OP here. Just to clarify, my dad works third shift so this was during his time off. I simply thought it was funny that the roles seemed reversed. He does work hard to provide for us.

Top comments

I think it really depends on how often this happens. If he's constantly ignoring responsibilities and playing video games all day then yeah, that's bad. But if he just occasionally enjoys a day off by playing games, there's nothing wrong with that.

Can a man not enjoy playing some video games...? He ain't that bad of a fail if he had you.

Comments

Mind your business, you clearly live in his house. Talk sh*t when you pay your own way.

So what? If it's his downtime let him be.

I'm failing to see the problem with your father being a gamer o.o

You need to raise your dad better than that, you can't let your adults play video games all day.

Ah the wonders of video games…I have over 200 hours invested in Fallout 4 atm

my 60 year old father has spent 10+ hours playing Disney Infinity. on (what was before I moved out) MY Xbox. And had the nerve to tell me to "just wait" when I wanted to watch a tv show, making me watch it on the slightly fuzzy, old, 10" tube tv in my mom's office.