Three is the magic number

By KTBeck - 26/05/2020 14:00

Spicy
Today, my husband returned from a hiking trip. We had "I missed you" sex and after we were done, he told me about all the ticks he had while on the trail. He then went to shower and while washing, he found a tick latched to his penis. I technically had a three way. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 703
You deserved it 345

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The checking for ticks should happen as soon as he walks in the door. Head to toe to head... Yikes.

I'll bet you were "ticked off." Oh, and technically you committed **********, bug-******.

Comments

The checking for ticks should happen as soon as he walks in the door. Head to toe to head... Yikes.

I'll bet you were "ticked off." Oh, and technically you committed **********, bug-******.

Marcella1016 31

Would that mean she and her husband engaged in buggery?

samomaha 17

I can only hope that there weren't more than the one tick on his penis, and one (or more) fell off from the friciton during the act.

If some fell off inside her, her hoo-hah could become a ... ...wait on it... ...ticking time bomb.

Marcella1016 31

He needs to be careful. Ticks carry Lyme disease. Which is permanent and flares up the rest of your life. Recommend he uses deep woods bug spray on exposed parts of his body whenever he goes on his hikes. Although idk how that would help protect his dick. That just...sucks. Hopefully he’ll take this as a lesson and be more careful next time.

Check yo'self before you wreck yo'self with Lyme Disease!

Mooglefox 23
Susan Yee 9

He didn’t shower after hiking, to wash off the sweat and dirts? Straight to sex? Gawd. You two are gross.

I always felt a little weird about showering before sex even if I spent the whole day inside. I don't feel weird about it anymore.

J15237 25

Please tell me you checked yourself after this happened? Your husband should have showered first and then or during the shower you two had your " I missed you sex". How long was the trip? I mean if its was one of those long hiking trips I could get wanting to rip each others clothes off.