By SeagullsShouldDie - 28/08/2010 06:07 - United States

Today, was my uncle's funeral. He was cremated, and his wish was to have his ashes spread into the sea. As we were waiting for the waves to come and take him away, a group of seagulls came by picking at all his ashes. I guess he tasted good. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 135
You deserved it 3 378

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They will have to poo eventually though, so chances the ashes'll end up in the sea after all (or on someone's head) are pretty good.

When my Uncle died he told my Aunt to put his ashes in a douche so he could rest in his favorite place. No! I did NOT ask her if she did it!

Comments

ZomgWeAreClubKid 0

That's really sucks but, on the bright side the birds will eventually poop him out everywhere & some bits will make it back to the ocean.

awee! that's so sad.... my dad wants the same thing for him when he dies.... if that happened to one of my family members, I'd e hysterical crying.... I'm so sorry for your loss. and WTF? how can people give you YDI. that's just wrong....

Wait- don't you realise when people are buried they get eaten by worms, maggots and other bugs? When stuff dies it gets eaten by something- circle of life.

cajekraze 7

OP, quit trolling. You should be scattering 500 feet from shore for one. For two, cremated remains are pebble sized at most, by law. Seagulls would not pick at them, there is nothing left of edible material after 3 hours at 1650-2000 degrees Fahrenheit. So even if you're an ass and think beach scattering is okay, the rest of your story makes no sense.

navylover0419 0

how can you people say ydi. their family member died and they were respecting his last wishes. that's just sick and wrong to say that.

AshDramatiicsxz 2

Well seagulls like to eat everything and thats gross , he must have tasted GOOD :

(May contain a spoiler alert!) Atleast they didn't fly into your face like in 'The Big Lebowski'. Just saying that it could've been more of an FML.