By Anonymous - 11/12/2009 05:10 - United States

Today, my mom picked my ex-boyfriend up early from school to take him to see a special screening of a documentary that's showing in town. She left me after school for an hour and a half because they ended up going out for coffee afterwards. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 694
You deserved it 2 605

Same thing different taste

Top comments

theteal 0

All that comes to mind is..... Stacy's mom has got it going on, she's all I want and I've waited so long....

Comments

YayAmerica 0

Could you not get home on your own? I mean, it's weird and all, but you just hung out at school? Or am I reading this wrong, in which case you were at home with hot chocolate and a snuggie?

It's juust the point that her mom leeft her there.. and where do you see snuggie and hot chocolatee? And OP.. OMG:| Is it just me, or is it kinda weird that your mom was doing something with your ex..:| And ooh man, that suucks.

Coccinelle_fml 15

Yes, I was thinking about that as well. If my mom ever said "you know I took your ex out today" I'd be like whaaaat?! It's kinda awkward...

Perhaps she lives on a farm that's too far to walk. Think for every possibility before hating.

If you were wondering if "i might be adopted, i seem to be the only normal one" there's your confirmation.

i guess he just likes older women, maybe he was using you to get to your mom?

Geez, i don't mind guys liking older women, but a mother? Omg.

ElMundio87 0

guys like an experienced woman, a kid is like a certificate ;)

It's not unheard of. I knew a guy who's ex-girlfriend married his dad, why not a mom? OP, your mom's a cougar. I hope he's legal.

theteal 0

All that comes to mind is..... Stacy's mom has got it going on, she's all I want and I've waited so long....

WIN best song ever in the perfect situation lol

Antivirus_fml 0

How Romantic! I wish they..... (You know it).

haha that sucks. maybe he just didn't like you cause ur a bitch? never know