By Joshua - 03/06/2016 17:53 - United States - Weatherford

Today, the woman I have been seeing said she couldn't see a future with me. This was all because I didn't text her back when I fell asleep after working a double night/morning shift. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 502
You deserved it 1 214

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hopefully you don't see a future with her either.

Did you tell her to ensure her psychic bond with the phone was strong after holding it for a while to transfer her energies into it? I too have trouble prognosticating with my phone, which is why I usually use my crystal ball, but if she /really/ tries, she could see all sorts of futures with you. Maybe you should tell her she's not making enough effort and then show her how a real psychic sees a future.

Comments

If she's that impatient, it's probably better things ended.

It's Texas sweetie! Plenty of fish in the sea :)

grogers311 20

You mean the "little girl" you've been seeing?

she's a CHILD if she thinks sleep is less important then a text back. Sometimes we have to eat shit to get the shit we need....and a "woman" SHOULD UNDERSTAND that after a 16-17hr shift a human needs recoop sleep. I mean unless you're an AI and don't sleep then you deserve it...lol

Well, she's right. If she's so needy that she has to have attention from her boyfriend that often and can't deal with a guy who works double shifts and gets exhausted, and you need to work double shifts, yeah, you don't have a future together. Good thing too because that's a pretty immature and unrealistic attitude for a woman to have, but it's certainly possible.

cho_bee 9

I would call that a YDAB (You Dodged A Bullet). Text her back. Tell her you see her future with a ______ (fill in the blank). Send her a picture.

It was time for you to find someone else, Hon. Someone not completely obsessed with a text back.

She sounds like a bitch! Let her go, man.

Seems like you probably dodged a bullet there... Overly Attached Girlfriend much? Except, of course, she didn't even have the prerogative of being a girlfriend.