By Ouch - 21/01/2012 00:29 - United States

Spicy
Today, the vibrator I ordered online was delivered. I'd paid extra to make sure it would be here before the weekend, so I could sneak it into my room while everyone was gone. My dad decided to stay home all day and answer the door ahead of me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 804
You deserved it 9 339

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cat_Daniels 6

OMG I would be like "I Guess mom isn't that impressed with u..."

Comments

nonamericandolla 6

Omg! Like he doesn't watch ****

MissCutiee 0

When I get a car, i will drive to a sex shop. I am so getting a vibrator.

Well its addressed to you and I guess it didn't say Vibrator on it so how would he know?

ThatLooksSticky 16

Don't call him an idiot, assh*le! No where in the post does it say, "my dad opened the package addressed to me." I agree with this post. I've ordered toys in the mail before, and they all come in discreetly marked packages. I don't see a problem with someone else accepting delivery.

MrHankie1999 0

At least you didn't do the dumber thing and use your phone as a vibrator.

every1luvsboners 11

Whatever happened to using household items? If you get a pickle and an extension cord you'll have the time of your life. First you cut one end off of the extension cord, put the two bare wires into the pickle, plug the cord into the receptacle and go at it. You'll have a glowing, vibrating sex machine that'll last longer than Ron Jeremy. I'm not going to say who taught me that but his/her username starts with "K" and rhymes with "pal."

every1luvsboners 11

Only if it's been in the freezer for 40-50 minutes.

Well just go relieve that stress then eh

briannajm 9

Haha should have got discreet shipping .

Aww that sucks, shouldn't things like that come in a discrete package or something?

Next time, order a fleshlight for him so he won't feel left out. :)