By panicelement - 27/02/2013 07:17 - United States - Carbondale

Spicy
Today, my college started an internet "confessions" page. Out of curiosity I checked it out, only to find that it's full of some of the most disturbing stuff I've ever read. My schoolmates are either filthy as fuck or they are all pathological liars. Wonderful. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 719
You deserved it 5 214

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There is a time and place for everything. Its called college.

Comments

I don't think it could get much worse than the other fml were the guy jacked off in the washroom, didn't wash his hands and then used the computers in the school computer lab.

TheDrifter 23

Care to wager? Take a black light into the library or the photo labs sometime.

Probably something about their girlfriends leaving blood on the toilet seat and used tampons everywhere.

OhDearBetrayal 25

My college made one, too. If you want an example look up "Kato Love Confessions." It should be close enough because they're also dirty.

#19- that happened at your school too? I work in my university's library and after I read that I took bleach wipes and cleaned every computer in the library lol

OhDearBetrayal 25

64- No, my fellow college students made a confessions page.

60- No, I never said it happened at my school I was just referring to the fml, but I can never be sure. Lol

jojimugo 20

I need names of this websites or schools

I'm pretty sure I know this guy because he just posted this on Facebook and he's from Colorado haha

Colorado mesa university confessions I am assuming. Timing seems right and response fits.

chocolemonade 6

My school started one too! There's some messed up shit on it. A chick who ***** in condoms and freezes them to use as ******...A couple who are storing the girl's period blood to "use during the zombie apocalypse" and a whole ton of grossness

All those sites where people confess how ****** up their lives are are full of bullshit, made-up lies. You can't believe a single one of them. Wait, what?

We all have dirty little secrets, I guess.

"I'll keep you my dirty little secret (Dirty little secret) Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret"

Damnit! That's exactly the song I got stuck in my head after reading 4's comment. I also have the music video playing in ny head, as well. "I love the smell of my own poop."... That song will never get old.

Good job judging them... They're probably embarassed by most of the stuff you read and you calling them disgusting does not help

i agree, and OP's life is probably not even affected by these secrets so no need to be a dick about it.

It appears that OP is sounding as if he is better than all these people. And he probably has done some worse things than posted on that site.

SwaggCapone 11

OP is trying to make themself sound like one of those kind who do no wrong

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Community Collge isn't just for high school slackers; there are tons of really bright kids who just can't afford the damn high prices in the US (assuming OP is from here... doesn't show on my phone).

This doesn't necessarily have to be a community college....i go to a university and we have a probably equally repulsive "confessions" page...

I agree with 41 - It isn't necessarily a community college.

Or it's not just that they can't afford a university, but they want to get the bull shit courses out of the way. Using an easier and cheaper college, so they can have more fun at the university..

For the record. My community college, which I, a 4.0 student chose to go to out of interest in say: wanting to spend about...oh....$20,000 (that I bought a new car with) less on my college tuition? Had a much better, modern facility, with teachers that gave a crap about me, and had a more respectful community than my current university. Just because some people are intelligent and don't want to waste money for ratted out disgusting dorm living, and floor parties every night doesn't mean that they're stupid for going to a community college.

vadaaa 11

45's comments are always so unnecessary

Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house -69

I don't go to a community college, and we've got our own confessions page. Suffice it to say I'm never using one of the library study rooms ever again.

There is a time and place for everything. Its called college.

What, you're a saint? I find it hard to believe you've never done anything worthy for the confession page.

rubyliu8420 7

Kerrwoof excellent side boob in your profile pic.

missamoo_4 6

if this is for VT i totally agree....there are way to many undergrad boys that want to pee off buildings last time i looked at that confessions page

gameofthrones_fml 12

OP is from Colorado so he probably goes to CU Boulder. Voted number 1 party school by Playboy...and their confessions page is ridiculous.

hawright 13

This seems to be a bad idea. We all have skeletons in our closets, but that doesn't mean they need to be aired out. Damn you, Internet.

More than half of it is most likely made up OP... Don't sweat it too much