By ksgirl - 12/09/2009 07:39 - United States

Today, the guy I have been in love with for years decided to tell me all about his women problems and how he can't find someone. After telling him I loved him he responds, "do you know if anyone else does?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 203
You deserved it 4 054

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Love is not the same as infatuation *sigh* I'm bored with these FMLs about people being "in love" with people they're not even dating.

Thank you! I totally agree. It's just so childish to think you're "In love" with someone when there isn't that close bond of being in a relationship. Just cuz he's hot and is nice to you doesn't mean he's Prince charming.

Comments

we've been aside since ive meant to be a part of you that was just awaking my life with you is a fantasy YDI

This isn't really an FML. He basically answered his own problems with those words. That's why he's single.

You sound exactly like a female version of a "Nice Guy". So no sympathies here.

Are you sure he knows you are female? Maybe he thinks you are a really nice dude.

ShUt_YoUr_LiPS 0

ohh that sucks DX what a asshole!!!!! kick him in the nutsack next time u see him for me XD

Hatemeorloveme 0

Wat a douche bag. He don't even deserve yo time. Grl u can find somebody better.

Well gee, no wonder he has so many problems with women...

I'm so sick of people saying this guy is an asshole. He doesn't love her!! So what is he supposed to do? Lie to her and waste time in a relationship he never wanted to be in? At least he was up front with her. She needs to get over it.

RubixMonkey 0

Its been YEARS. He probably was joking around, like "Oh anyone else in the woodwork?" Still doesn't mean he will fall in love with you. YEARS!! Why didn't you make an honest attempt earlier.