By Forever Alone x2 - 07/01/2012 19:47 - United States

Today, I found out that the only two people I've had feelings for in years are both dating each other. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 054
You deserved it 4 082

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

yogamaster9000 0

Cause big dicks in your ass is bad for your health

perdix 29

#22, if she can find guys with skinny dicks, it would be cheaper than a colonic.

xSonic 9

Or they were both guys and both gay? It doesn't have to be that she is bisexual.

"feelings towards for"? i think that's the real fml here

Technically it's either all lesbian women, two of the three are bisexual (assuming two males are bi since they date each other and dated OP, or OP is bi, giving two bi women and a probably confused guy), or I'll make myself a fruit salad. Crazy mix is crazy good.

It could also be that the other two are homosexual males.

*Jizzes in pants* UH OOOOOH (in Peter Griffins voice)

jaredjudd21 2

#26 **** in pants There's no need for voice

*Looks at 64* *Looks at 26* *Looks at 64's picture* *Is confused*

thiscrazything 1

Too many possible variations, it blows my mind.

perdix 29

#70, you need some brain training, there are only three variations, the two people are either (eye): a) Two guys -- the OP is a straight woman who likes two different guys who turn out to be gay. b) Two girls -- the OP is a lesbian who ended up the "odd man out," so to speak c) A guy and a girl -- the OP is bisexual and her two love interests love each other. Was that so hard?

That's what I automatically thought when I read it. Haha

shankle1234 0

What's a pedo bear look like?!

it has a black face, and bright yellow eyes...

81 or the two guys could be bi, but they aren't into her.

81 you're also forgetting that all 3 could be guys and OP is just the odd man out. Poor OP :/

hubla 0

How do you know one of them isn't a tranny see what I did there I through a wrench in your machine jk

22cute 17

That sounds complicated...!

*redneck voice* One o' them gosh-dang queer-o-sexuals.

The Op is a female, I imagine the ones she's had feelings for are male.

KiddNYC1O 20

Why are you getting thumbed down? ^ It's not a far-fetched possibility...

@66 Although it's been said a million times elsewhere I feel obliged to point out that there is NO situation here in which all parties are straight, which is what you seem to be predicating your assertion that the people for whom she has feelings are both male. Still you have a 1 in 3 chance (though I personally find the 3 lesbian thing the most likely for the simple reason that there is no difference in sexuality).

123 did you read your comment before you posted it?

K_kanaka 26

Ouch. Sorry about that but chin up I'm sure you will meet someone.

For some reason whenever I read 6's comment I thought he meant, "Sorry for that butt chin, I'm sure you'll you'll meet someone." Anyone else? No? Okay.

Yeah I was wondering if anyone else noticed that!

Well, i speak for all of us when i say, I hate cheating bitches!

I don't think cheating is necessarily the correct word here.

SmittyJA24 26

It's not cheating if nobody is married.

14- im pretty sure you can cheat without being married.

Smittyja24, your logic is so faulty it's unreal

WickedClownMCL 1

Lol #5 i thought the sanem thing when i read that!

KiddNYC1O 20

New spelling of 'same'. Duh.

drawmesunshine 17

Or salmon. Or semen. Or shaman. It really could go a number of ways. But you're probably right; it's "same."

8, why the **** wouldn't you reply to 5 then?

ikickgingers 15

Shaggy2dope does not approve of this message.

Either you're bi or the two guys are gay ?

No shit, how long did it take you to figure that one out, genius?

xXxIracebethxXx 14

She's a lesbian. She's bisexual. Sraight. Pansexual. Etc. The couple is Girl x Boy. Girl x Girl. Boy x Boy. Etc. Many possibilites. WE GET IT.

xXAndroid117Xx 2

Who's bisexual, gay, or lesbian?