By ksgirl - 12/09/2009 07:39 - United States

Today, the guy I have been in love with for years decided to tell me all about his women problems and how he can't find someone. After telling him I loved him he responds, "do you know if anyone else does?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 203
You deserved it 4 054

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Love is not the same as infatuation *sigh* I'm bored with these FMLs about people being "in love" with people they're not even dating.

Thank you! I totally agree. It's just so childish to think you're "In love" with someone when there isn't that close bond of being in a relationship. Just cuz he's hot and is nice to you doesn't mean he's Prince charming.

Comments

Kinda deserved that one.... men recognize sarcasm. They probably thought you meant that your love was Platonic.

relax...sometimes guys just take a while to figure these things out :P

Men aren't psychic. Women have no right to complain about men who don't realise that a woman is in love with them if the woman refuses to approach him. Stop being so afraid, have some confidence and make a ******* move, christ.

mathsponge 0

Hahaha get sexier ;D it works...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwlHVPbYyDc

MysticCeltic 0

http://all-the-exgirlfriends.info/?uid=322

icertainlysuck 0

sometimes, there is a good reason why A-holes like him can't find love.

He probably thought you were being consoling or something. He didn't think you really meant it. Female friends say "I love you" all the time, it doesn't mean that they're in love with everyone. You have to actually tell him that you have feelings for him, he probaly thought you meant something more platonic.

x0stormbringer 0

exactly what i was thinking i tell my friends i love them all the time when they are upset

#43, Harsh. I'd put it differently but I agree. OP: the guys line was insensitive, although humorous, but can't really blame him for not secretly loving you back. Sounds like you might be in the infamous Friend Zone, and you just kind of blurted out you love him. He probably considered your relationship platonic.