By IVOaf - 26/02/2014 20:55 - United States

Today, as I tried to get out of bed, I got my foot tangled in my sheets. I reached out to my dresser to avoid falling flat on my face. I didn't fall, but I did manage to smash my fingers in the drawer while still trapped in the sheets. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 560
You deserved it 4 859

Same thing different taste

Top comments

the drawer of opportunity shut on you pretty quick. fyl.

If I were you, I'd stay in bed for today. It's not your lucky day, madame!

Comments

the drawer of opportunity shut on you pretty quick. fyl.

avnial 2

That was a terrible first comment.

That was a terrible first reply to a first comment

Still better than "First" or "That sucks." or "Wow." or the ever infamous "Thats a shitty situation"

This is one of the more witty first comments I've seen in awhile

Reminds me of something I would do! I hope you are okay :)

If I were you, I'd stay in bed for today. It's not your lucky day, madame!

Yes, it definitely sounds like a stay in bed kind of day, but with that kind of luck maybe OP would end up being choked by her sheets, have the bed collapse or some other distaster. When its all out to get you, theres nowhere to hide.

AnOriginalName 19

But when you stay in bed all day, you lose your job. And when you lose your job, they hire a replacement. When they hire a replacement, mistakes are made. And when mistakes are made, you get trampled by a lowland gorilla. Don't get trampled by a lowland gorilla. Get out of bed, pull up your drawers, and rock that life!

alshygirl 14

I'd take that as evidence that you should stay in bed today!

At least your foot was comfy the whole time (:

When you try to be careful, you manage to get hurt anyway.

Rainhawk94 27
ileenefudge 29

I think it will be safer for you, and everything around you, for you to just stay in bed today.

Her luck is so bad she gets fired that day.

Just hide under the sheets into help arrives

you embody grace and poise. and fail as well.