By ksgirl - 12/09/2009 07:39 - United States

Today, the guy I have been in love with for years decided to tell me all about his women problems and how he can't find someone. After telling him I loved him he responds, "do you know if anyone else does?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 203
You deserved it 4 054

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Love is not the same as infatuation *sigh* I'm bored with these FMLs about people being "in love" with people they're not even dating.

Thank you! I totally agree. It's just so childish to think you're "In love" with someone when there isn't that close bond of being in a relationship. Just cuz he's hot and is nice to you doesn't mean he's Prince charming.

Comments

Figure what out? He obviously doesn't feel the same way about her. Sounds like he's already got it figured out quite nicely to me.

Sounds like you are in love with a very witty guy.

RubixMonkey 0

Why do people on this site post such stupid things. I mean, hell, he doesn't like you. Do we all cry when people don't like us? Yes and then we move on.

RubixMonkey 0

Then good thing OP is not going out with him *if* he were that shallow.

wow this guy relates to me! i share his pain, except he actually found a girl who likes him. FML

I think I know the root of his women problems... He probably thought you meant, "as a friend".

Boring kind of FMLs. And all are being posted by women. And they, as we know, for some reason wait for men to approach. And when it doesn't happen, they post a FML. Wanting consolations. My arse!

Aww. Normally I would show no sympathy but since I am currently going through heart break i'll be nice.