By Anonymous - 27/04/2015 14:49 - United States - Apopka

Today, the guy I broke up with for not putting any effort into the relationship asked if he could make it up to me by taking me out to lunch. He stood me up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 025
You deserved it 7 017

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

saffy66 34

I would think he'd done it deliberately to punish you, meanwhile trying to tell himself you totally wanted him back. Not calling to cancel, when he invited you and was supposed to be making it up to you, is a clear sign of this. Never mind OP, you did the right thing in ending it and then did the decent thing in giving him a second chance. Now you know what he's really like and you won't have any regrets.

itsyourownfault 6

What possible reason would suggest it's OPs fault?

That's the kind of guy who gives guys a bad name. There are decent ones out there.

havahnegila 22

I don't know him, but don't judge him too harshly. Sometimes people have things going on in their own life that makes them unreliable. They have to work through their own stuff before they can be there for someone else.

shmoooopie 29

Then he shouldn't have asked her to meet up with him. He's a douche

YourOpinionSucks 22

I don't know how you didn't see that coming. He obviously did that to get back at you for dumping him. Either way, now you know he's not worth the time and effort.

You dumped the guy and are surprised that he isn't ok with that? YDI

Can't say that it was not expected. What makes you think he'll change anyway. Sounds like a jerk to me.