By Anonymous - 20/09/2013 22:52 - United States

Today, thanks to Grand Theft Auto, I found myself seriously thinking about holding up an armored bank truck when I saw it in traffic. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 691
You deserved it 38 574

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'd say you should try it. In the best case you're rich, and if you fail just get your car painted.

then000bster 16

Just make sure to yell YOLO as you somehow try to overpower them...

Comments

OP no baka desu...-_- exactly why I hate video games like that! I'm sorry but YDI, heres some advice, those thoughts will stop if you stop playing ^_^ outdoor hobbies are always fun if you don't already have one :) I do Marksmanship for a hobbie, its better than 1P shooting games and you get to shoot at real targets with a real gun! 8D and also you can earn BIG money if you do competition ^^ and none of it is virtual! 8D isn't that amazing?!

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Let us know how that works out.

You should have tried it shoot the guy in the drivers seat and get in and drive to a secret place take out the money and drive up to a building that a guy you hate works In and put a brick on the gas pedal two birds with one stone

Those holes in the truck aren't for air... They're for guns

No problem, just insert the lose cops cheat

justmeCee 16

YDI. Time to take a break from the video game if your concept of reality is getting messed up because of it. No video games in jail. Get a grip.

I was once participated in a pencil-and-paper roleplaying game with some friends. The scenario was a zombie apocalypse in our hometown. After that I couldn't help but think about the defensibility of any store or other building I entered. In short, defensibility is a feature often overlooked in building architecture.

It looks like you need to stop playing for a bit..,either way don't do it!