By Anonymous - 20/09/2013 22:52 - United States

Today, thanks to Grand Theft Auto, I found myself seriously thinking about holding up an armored bank truck when I saw it in traffic. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 691
You deserved it 38 574

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'd say you should try it. In the best case you're rich, and if you fail just get your car painted.

then000bster 16

Just make sure to yell YOLO as you somehow try to overpower them...

Comments

perdix 29

I used to love chocolate, but because of Candy Crush, I hate that shit that ruins everything! You ought to attempt the heist, because you have been training for it. If you succeed, you can deduct the cost of your console and GTA off your taxes by claiming them as job-related educational expenses!

An7iCi7iz3n_0n3 2

You should know better, pulling a heist is where the real money is at!

Not exactly. More like investing and financing stock in game will get you some serious cash.

perdix 29

#31, if you're Bernie Madoff or Enron, those are all synonyms;)

If you're that weak minded and easily influenced then GTA really isn't for you.

You can't accuse a game for making you think about doing something stupid. People have been doing stupid things way before video games and movies have been invented. If you honestly can't tell the difference between fantasy and reality, don't play video games rated mature. Yes, you probably can do that but the reality is you ruin your life and don't get to start over like you can in a game. YDI.

bobwaffals 6

Yeah I would suggest stop playing the game for a week or so and then ease back into it

It's not the game its the player's weakness

PLEASE don't be one of those idiots who ends up on the news because of an idea they got from GTA...

You didn't get the idea from the game. It's like saying that because of a movie, whenever I walk into a bank, I always imagine how I would rob it. No, I always think about how I would rob it because it's just something some people do (others have admitted to the same thing ). But we're not stupid enough to actually do it, let alone blame it on a movie or game.

I have played GTA and I love the game. Nothing like hookers in the morning. However, I have never seriously considered killing, robbing, or beating the shit out of someone because my character could do it. I have imagined robbing a bank when poor, but it never got past the "I could really use 20 bucks right now to buy something to eat." Not worth going to prison or being shot for something as stupid as that.

TheDoctor10 28

It's stuff like this that gives Grand Theft Auto a bad reputation.

cynical78 15

As someone who works on said truck I say it's a bad idea for all concerned!