By Anonymous - 06/08/2018 22:00

Today, I learned that the "nasty smell" in my room, which I cannot detect, does not exist. It was just my stepmother trying to make me go insane deep-cleaning my room for her personal amusement. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 072
You deserved it 271

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope your dad takes this seriously, OP. Gaslighting you like that is not okay. It’s manipulative and mean.

You should have just sprayed Fabreeze like they do in the commercials.

Comments

islemstring 8

I can relate sorry about that :(

tounces7 27

For real. Had a narcissistic Stepmother myself.

You should have just sprayed Fabreeze like they do in the commercials.

Cheer up, Cinderella. You'll get your prince, some day.

I hope your dad takes this seriously, OP. Gaslighting you like that is not okay. It’s manipulative and mean.

tounces7 27

My own personal experience with this tells me he probably won't. People like that tend to find partners who are very complacent with their behavior, and do not acknowledge they are bad people. Even after my stepmother divorced my father to be with someone she cheated on him with, he still won't admit just how bad she was.

Are you sure you’re not the “nasty smell?” Stepmoms are known to be *****.

could be a prank but I have seen stepmoms who try to convince everyone that the kid is "dirty''.

Well go get yourself some fart or skunk spray from online because revenge is so much fun to jackass'🤔😎

Well, on the bright side, you got your room cleaned.

ViviMage 38

Hide shrimp tails in her curtain rods. I hear that works well as revenge.