By Anonymous - 03/04/2011 17:31 - United States

Today, sun was shining and I felt confident enough to go sunbathing at the beach. In only my bikini and towel, I laid out to get some sun. A while later, a little girl came up to me and said, "Aren't you embarrassed that you're so huge?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 513
You deserved it 11 248

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Does anyone teach their kids manners anymore? I mean just the basics, I know things are different then when I was a kid but that's ridiculous! Don't let it get to you!

kids can be cruel, knock over sand castle later that will teach her.

Comments

denvan 0

Well some people are not into whale watching

Heres the thing. dont be embarrased. tons of guys like bigger girls. shit, im 5'2 and have no issue admitting i weigh 220. most people dont believe me anyway, call me a liar and say theres no way i can weigh that much. either way, dont listen to these people saying overweight is unhealthy. being obese isnt, true, but i get my blood checked regularly and everything is perfect. no diabities, no big heart complications, no nothing. hell, i have low cholesterol too. you keep rocking it girl! big chicks are better.

Holy ****. I am not one to slag fatties for funsies. But if you're 5'2 and weight 220... Baby, you are kidding yourself. You cannot be perfectly healthy. I am 5'8 and if I would weight 220 (I don't!), I would pretty surely feel like crap. And what exactly do you mean by "no big heart complications"? Isn't that implying you have at least 'minor' heart problems? Of course you would have. Your heart has to keep a body running that is about double the weight it should be. How can your heart not have troubles? I don't care how you look. I bet there are plenty of guys who want you. Good for you. But it certainly ain't healthy.

Big chicks are NOT necessarily better. That's a subjective opinion that you're shoving on us because you're a bigger woman. Some men like bigger women, but I bet they're intimidated at least a little by something that looks like it can crush them, unless they're also big.

sublime420 11

Only black guys like thick white girls anyways, and who wants that?

And fyi for all you ignorant *****, sometimes people are overweight due to medical causes. i walk 5 miles every day and eat decently healthy and i cant lose weight. ive tried a lot of things. sometimes the human body just wont lose weight. sometimes surgery is needed. diet and exersize isnt always the answer. so get a clue.

5 miles isn't much. Go, get your thyroid checked if you can't lose weight. That will most likely sort you out. If you can't lose weight for medical reasons, don't use it as an excuse. Sort out the medical reasons, because if you don't, you will get sicker and sicker. Assuming from your nick you're born 1989? Well, just because you consider yourself healty at 21/22, doesn't mean you will not get serious health problems as a result in the years to come. You really are kidding yourself here.

Sometimes yes, but many people will use the slightest medical problem as an excuse to be obese and what not, and many times the medical issues are caused by the obesity. People that aren't losing weight just want an excuse instead of accepting responsibility. P.S. Try running or jogging as much of that 5 miles as you can, and lift weights a bit. That will dramatically increase the number of calories you burn a day. Also drink a lot more water, it helps with speed up your metabolism and makes you less hungry.

The top of the muffin is the best part of the muffin....

MadeToCommentOnT 0

Ok, who the he'll decided that being thin is what everyone should be? WTF with all the 'ydi for being fat'. WTF.

You can't understand a little girl to understand that some people can't accept the truth about their bodies and might find a comment like that hurtful. You should have told her, 'No, it's just how I am so I have no need to be embarrased.'

Has anyone considered the possibility that she might not be as fat as the little girls comment made her out to be???

sincerely331 0

It doesn't mean OP is fat. You people are really stupid. To a little girl of course OP would look huge/fat. If parents would teach their children respect, the little girl would of kept her mouth closed

you're probably not the kind of person who should be wearing a bikini then. keep that in mind next time you want to expose yourself in public :-P sorry that kind of sucks, but big girls shouldn't wear bikinis.