By Anonymous - 03/04/2011 17:31 - United States

Today, sun was shining and I felt confident enough to go sunbathing at the beach. In only my bikini and towel, I laid out to get some sun. A while later, a little girl came up to me and said, "Aren't you embarrassed that you're so huge?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 513
You deserved it 11 248

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Does anyone teach their kids manners anymore? I mean just the basics, I know things are different then when I was a kid but that's ridiculous! Don't let it get to you!

kids can be cruel, knock over sand castle later that will teach her.

Comments

Sinkhole 26

It's not just parents these days, it's been going on for a very long time, that's why there are so many teenagers and young adults doing and saying what they please without regard of other people's feelings. Kid's thought process is not the way you describe it; when you inflict pain on a child without explaining what's wrong, they just learn that violence is condoned in any situation. You may not know this, but kids are smart, no matter how little they are. I'm okay for spanking, but you just can't do that without a proper explanation of what he/she did wrong, if you don't teach them to reason things from an early age, they'll never learn.

has anyone considered that she might have a medical condition, or be losing baby weight, or might be in the process of losing weight and had hit a mile stone. it's true children need to be taught manners and it's parents should definitely tell it not to be nasty to people but sometimes you can't take everything to heart that they say. besides it's about being healthy, not skinny, so none of this eat a salad crap, just keep active and don't binge on junk food. stay confident and healthy :)

(again an response to comments on my post), i exersize. dont worry about that. and yes, a good amount of fat people are fat cuz their lazy. other people just cant do it. my doctor sees no reason to worry about my extra weight. everything else with me is fine. no clue whats making me gain weight, no clue why i cant lose weight. and i repeat, no one believes i weigh what i do (no one believes i weigh over 175...so yeah) and as far as my eating, i said that i eat decently healthy. dont eat bread. dont eat sugar. keep a balance between meat and veggies. i actually love veggies. and my doctor told me i drink too much water. so all you judgemental assholes thinking that im not trying....this is exactly what im talking about stupid assumptions about people. let people be happy. if someone is confident enough to be comfortable in their own skin, it shouldnt feel like your obligation to tell them their wrong. i bet i could point out something "wrong" and "disgusting" about each and every one of you. no ones perfect.

jdogy 0

lmfao thts horrible you should slap her next time

sammygirl8 0

awqqqwwwww rhats sooooooo mean. But maybe u should loose the mcdonalds

rofl, seriously? a tan?? why dont you think about diet and exercise first? THEN you can worry about getting a tan.

fyl12345678901 0

dude its okay dont be sad! u could have waited till she sat down an kicked like sand in her face lol!!

logik1337 1

bikinis aren't for most people.

lose some weight or buy a one piece.....kids just say what everyone else is thinkin'......