By Anonymous - 03/04/2011 17:31 - United States

Today, sun was shining and I felt confident enough to go sunbathing at the beach. In only my bikini and towel, I laid out to get some sun. A while later, a little girl came up to me and said, "Aren't you embarrassed that you're so huge?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 513
You deserved it 11 248

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Does anyone teach their kids manners anymore? I mean just the basics, I know things are different then when I was a kid but that's ridiculous! Don't let it get to you!

kids can be cruel, knock over sand castle later that will teach her.

Comments

ask her if she is embarresed from being a bitch

DaveDave7 3

go up to her mother and ask if she's embrassed to have a b**** of a daughter

Jrefinne 7

Obviously she was so astonished at how much your penis bulged out of that thing.

Hello, this is lifeguard Joe with Summer tips. If you spent the winter eating Burgers and Fries please do not put on your old bathing suit and stroll down the beach like everything is Honkey Dorey, it is Not. Have a safe summer, and please, keep our beaches beautiful.

"If she wasn't fat, she wouldn't feel bad." You do realize that plenty of people feel like they are fat when they really aren't, don't you? Anorexics for example. They get to nothing but skin and bones, but all they can see and feel is fat. Besides, OP never did say she felt or thought of herself as fat. All she said was she was finally confident to wear a bikini. Maybe she finally got over her embarrassment of some scars on her belly. None of us can assume that OP is a "beached whale" because a rude and disrespectful little girl called her huge. Yes, kids can be honest and tell it like it is. But they also have the tendecy to view the world disproportionably.

If she was anorexic then the girl would have said, "Aren't you embarrassed that you look like a skeleton?"

Aww dont listen to her... stay being confident! :D

Did anyone stop to think maybe OP is not fat, but healthy qnd this little girl who called her huge has a mother who is more than likely underweight?

LinTurk 4

I was thinking the same thing.

sheistydood 0
staceysgenesis16 0