By Anonymous - 03/04/2011 17:31 - United States

Today, sun was shining and I felt confident enough to go sunbathing at the beach. In only my bikini and towel, I laid out to get some sun. A while later, a little girl came up to me and said, "Aren't you embarrassed that you're so huge?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 513
You deserved it 11 248

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Does anyone teach their kids manners anymore? I mean just the basics, I know things are different then when I was a kid but that's ridiculous! Don't let it get to you!

kids can be cruel, knock over sand castle later that will teach her.

Comments

To little girls, everyone is huge...Not just overweight people. I wouldn't worry.

In response to comments on my earlier posts (my phones a pos), got my thyroid checked. PERFECT. cholesterol? LOW. yes. im 21. minor heart complications as in heart complications i had since i was a kid. i dont have very good stress tolerence. doctors not worried though. everything with my body is 100% healthy...except the extra weight. and medical reasons could mean needed surgery. something someone like me cant exactly finacially avoid. so, suck it. people really need to open their eyes and realize that sometimes fat people arent fat cuz theyre lazy. and 5 miles doesnt sound like much if you think i just sit on my ass the rest of my day i dont. im working 50 hrs this week, and its not a desk job so yeah. you people are just really ignorant.

Yes there are some people who can't help it because of medical reasons, but the bitter truth is that most obese people are obese because they are lazy, or unmotivated. The good news is, you can turn it around before it is too late. I know a lady in my neighborhood who is just a wonderful woman, but extremely obese. Her doctor told her if she doesn't change her lifestyle and lose weight, she is likely to die in the next 5 years, and will be lucky to see the age of 50. Now who wants that? She has young children, do it for them at least. You can't always use Health Problems as an excuse, when many health problems are caused by obesity. As for surgery, if you need if for medical reasons that's one thing, but otherwise it is nothing but the easy way out. It may change your weight, but it does nothing for your lifestyle. Change your lifestyle, and the fat will fall off.

kellie20 0

kids are just like old people , they are very blunt !

well how big are you cause you know these day ppl who weight 120 to 135 think it's fat but that's not true!!!!!!!

oblio 0

"Didn't your mommy teach you not to talk to strangers, you homely little thing?" That ought to cover your bases.

You idiots are hypocrites, ur probably the fatasses on the computer with chips.

I think she was trying to do you a favor. I used to be fat and always got made fun of. so I lost weight and got ripped and I'm really a lot happier :) I'd still be a lard ass if they hadn't told me how fat I was.

Good Job =) That is called accepting you have a problem and fixing it. Much better than giving excuses or pretending you don't care.

yeah I got super fat while pregnant because I was so sick my body turned everything into fat so I didn't starve and then antidepressants made me gain a lot after baby. I'm 5'8 and I was almost 250 I felt absolutely awful and I was ashamed. My bmi was in the obese rang! now I weigh 175 and that's just from working and being active and eating portion sizes. The person on here saying they are 5'2" and 220 made me feel a lot better about myself for a minute. I'm still working to lose 45 more pounds.

ihavetopoopnow 2
ihavetopoopnow 2

dont get self confident :-) ur beatiful