By Anonymous - 28/02/2012 19:41 - United States

Today, someone caused over $400 worth of damage by breaking into my car, just to steal $8 worth of beer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 120
You deserved it 3 234

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bbedlock_fml 7

Comments

Cause they're drinkin eveeerybody's beer out here

thiscrazything 1

Drink yo beer, use yo knife. Keep yo alcohol, save yo life.

57, I love your picture. It just made my day.

SignUpisntcool 3

79 I was thinking the exact same thing.

DKjazz 20

146, 79, 57- I know that one. It evolves from vulvasaur.

79- there's another caption for that picture that reads "went outside, graphics were shit." So funny!

ice cold beer can drive people to do anything you know

Betyboop15 0

I don't imagine a beer sitting in a car being ice cold.

Why would you leave beer in your car. It's like saying please rob me homeless people.

skygirl_01 5

inconsiderate teenagers or homeless :/ they could've easily broken a single window which would be about $100 to fix.

Maybe they were pissed that it was such cheap beer...?

GoW_Chick 14

Or maybe people don't really give a shit how much in damages they cost the person they're stealing from, just a thought.

15 - You must know this from experience...?

Bahaha! 'Tis inconsiderate whether they cause $400 worth of damages or $100. It's still unwarranted, damaging to the car, and costly financially.

15-based on your given birth date you were a teenager 3 years ago. Have you forgotten already what it's like to be stereotyped as savages?

And, of course, by "they," I mean *whoever* damaged the car. I will say I also disagree with your assessment that "they" were teenagers or homeless people. It's possible, but just as possible that the culprit is an adult with a home. I find it unlikely that a child could cause $400 damage, and I find it also unlikely that an elderly person would want to use their energy on such things. Still, those are also possibilities. Do not close your mind off to the many varieties of human beings that commit break-ins!

#16, are you mad about the price of the beer? Is that what you took from this? haha

zingline89 18

Hey Bud, a Weiser man would have put the beer in the trunk where nobody could get Adams

jeob1992 8

Beer code rule # 4A under section 73J..... Never leave beer in car....ever