Loot

By ScrewedForCheapBag - 14/03/2013 08:52 - United States - Sacramento

Today, my car got broken into. A small folded plastic bag and a few toothpicks I got from a restaurant were stolen. It's going to cost me a few hundred bucks to fix and clean my car over a 10 cent bag and a few free toothpicks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 490
You deserved it 2 624

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They must have had something really painful in their teeth.

perdix 29

They probably thought it was your weed in the plastic bag. And if they had beef jerky stuck between their teeth, they may have been desperate enough to break into your car to get a toothpick. Lesson for today, kids: Don't eat beef jerky unless you have easy access to floss and a Water-pik!

Comments

They must have had something really painful in their teeth.

"Must...get...popcorn...kernel. .out of my teeth!!! AHHHSGHKDFKHHD" *smash*

OP should just be glad that's all that was stolen.

Think about it this way, Op - would you have rather they steal something valuable AND break your window? Or just deal with the window and lose the toothpicks.

All that means is that your piece-of-shit car isn't worth stealing, nor is any of your other crap you had in it.

Either the thief doesn't know how to Hotwire a car, or he knew the car is equipped with tracking devices, or like you said, doesn't worth the trouble..

perdix 29

They probably thought it was your weed in the plastic bag. And if they had beef jerky stuck between their teeth, they may have been desperate enough to break into your car to get a toothpick. Lesson for today, kids: Don't eat beef jerky unless you have easy access to floss and a Water-pik!

There is a beef jerky brand that comes with a free toothpick. Poor thief should have bought that.

perdix 29

#5, I found it! It's called Hardtimes Beef Jerky. It's this kind of ingenuity that makes me proud to be an American!

Epikouros 31

Does it have a warning label not to eat the toothpick?

perdix 29

#24, probably, and this is when my pride becomes tempered with humility ;)

SnoochBoochie 14

Ten cent bag = dime bag, perhaps.

If gaming has taught me anything they probably took the tooth pick to pick lock doors.

She probably meant pick locked doors. Lock pick would be the tool used to pick the lock.

But why would they even need that after already breaking into OP's car?

28, Well it sounds like they didn't quite break into Op's car craftily as is evidenced by the damage OP is reporting to her car.

That sucks ): At least your weed wasn't in there! XD

Wow you must have a good memory. I'd never notice if that kind of crap went missing from my car. At least you're not spending the rest of your life asking yourself, "What did they take?!"

Given what's missing I'd say they just broke in because they wanted to clean your car for you.

zilla52 12

they must have needed. a tooth pick bad

Toothpicks are in high demand these days, be sure to hide them next time. If they're minty it's no wonder they got stolen criminals love mint ones.

I would be pretty impressed if the thief knew if it was minty or not before breaking into the car.

Everyone knows thieves love to build nik naks with toothpicks and sell them on eBay