Very smart

By Leauge - 28/01/2020 20:00 - United States - Owensboro

Today, I woke up to find out my house was robbed. He didn't steal anything of value, but he stole my beer, dog, and cat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 428
You deserved it 300

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your pets are of no value to you? YTA and potentially YDI.

Your dog and your cat have no value? What kind of person are you? And your beer?!?! Are you even human?

Comments

Your pets are of no value to you? YTA and potentially YDI.

Siobhain Shaw-Walker 6

Exactly what I was doing to comment.

staaacey 30

yeah, everything that was taken seems valuable to me

Ambrily 27

Honestly, this sounds to me more like spite/revenge from an ex or someone you had a fight with than anything... Also because you make it seem like you know who did it. In that case, you should be able to press charges and prove it easily enough, unless that person got rid of the pets (which I honestly really hope he didn't). Best of luck, OP.

I think I understand the thief. They have their priorities right.

Your dog and your cat have no value? What kind of person are you? And your beer?!?! Are you even human?

Pets are absolutely of value. And how do you know robber is a ‘he’?

“Nothing of value” find that dog and cat man

Only thing wrong with that theory is who'd go out with such a monster in the first place!

Sady_Ct 37

Maybe the dog and cat didn’t get stolen? Maybe they left of their own accord as they aren’t ‘valuable’ to you and they know it.

Uhhh my dog is the most valuable thing I own.