By selfesteemboost - 27/01/2012 17:14 - Belize

Today, one of my dorm-mates started laughing at a bra hanging to dry in our bathroom. She thought it was hilarious that a college student would still have "such small, baby tits." It was my bra. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 102
You deserved it 3 123

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You'll age better than a more busty woman, don't worry about it OP.

Comments

JCARB 2

53- I'm sorry, I don't agree with your comment that her boyfriend would like her better if she had larger breasts. He might have noticed her differently when they first met perhaps, but I'm quite sure they aren't still together solely for sexual appeal. Maybe Larentiah's boyfriend likes her as a person and not just a sex toy? I've never liked any of my past girlfriends more or less based on their bust. And if my wife got implants, it wouldn't change how I felt about her.

perdix 29

She shouldn't have laughed at your bra. Isn't there a Woman Code that says: Bras before ha's?

All breasts are beautiful, especially to whoever falls for you. You have small breasts be proud of it and own up to your body being beautiful because it's yours.

No worries - small boobs can be very sexy. Gravity and time will work against the other girl... ;-)

Classy big shot models have small breasts :)

MissBBGoodGirl 0

You're not alone! 34A...A as in Adorable! Only downside is nobody ever believing I'm 21, so again OP you're not alone! Embrace it!

wow what a dick. if you really think that her having bigger breasts would make her bf like her more then you have some serious issues.

monkey123celi 5

There is nothing wrong with small boobs. I am a B and proud of them. Like I tell my Tia, cousin and friends who are a D and DD and make fun of me, "Atleast when I am old, my boobs won't be touching the ground!" :)