By selfesteemboost - 27/01/2012 17:14 - Belize

Today, one of my dorm-mates started laughing at a bra hanging to dry in our bathroom. She thought it was hilarious that a college student would still have "such small, baby tits." It was my bra. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 102
You deserved it 3 123

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You'll age better than a more busty woman, don't worry about it OP.

Comments

Any rack above a moderate C isn't all that interesting to me. My preferred breast to attractive ratio is an inverse relationship. Small is sexy! And this is coming from a member of the male community.

There is nothing wrong with A cup breasts. Society has this image that 36 C is "normal". There is no normal. Be who you are naturally and don't make fun of personal appearance. You're beautiful!!!!

Believe me. You do not want big titts. I have D cups and I want a breast reduction. It's either the first thing a guy notices or very hard to find good bras!

Look at it this way: your more aerodynamic and you won't have to deal with back pain :)

Moobug 4

Breasts are breasts - enjoy them! Also, should you have kids in future and decide to use them then, I hear you're less likely to have noticeable shape-changing issues post-boobfeeding. Not sure if that's been medically proven, but if it's true and relevant to you... bonus!

post pictures of smalll boobies in her room

Don't worry about. Guys may ideally prefer bigger or larger, but when a set get put on display, THAT size is our new found favorite

Okay, somebody posted that bigger boobs meant more milk production... That is 100%, totally, completely NOT true! There really isn't any reason for big boobs being considered better, at all. Anyway, there are a whole slew of things that people should focus on over that. And people will say anything to cut down others. Anything. Whether it be for boob size, butt size/shape, junk size, hair color, hair length, intelligence, skin tone, social aptitude, strength, attractiveness in general, etc. People cut others down to make themselves feel better, it's just a fact of life. Oh, btw OP... FYL.

joee182 3