By Anonymous - 10/12/2010 02:23 - United States

Today, one my friends died. All my crying gave me a headache, so I asked my boyfriend to bring me some aspirin. My headache didn't go away. Instead, I got diarrhea because my boyfriend gave me laxatives instead of aspirin as a "joke" to cheer me up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 907
You deserved it 4 385

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheComputerGuy96 16

Dump him after hiding laxatives in his food.

dudeitsdanny 9

Next time you blow him, bite on his balls and tell him you thought it'd be fun ;) Or get him worked up to have sex, then tell him you wanna stop there because you think it'll be more fun. Or some variation of revenge. Doesn't have to be sexual, my mind's just in that place right now.

Comments

This would be hilarious in a movie, especially a cartoon. However, in real life it's pretty sad.

See? NOW you're thinking like OP's boyfriend! Finally someone gets it!

I get it! I finally understand! Merry Christmas everybody!!!

Why am I laughing? Bad Hush, Baaaad Hush.

You cheer someone up with a joke if their pet dies or the "love of ties life" just broke up with them, NOT when someone close to someone dies! If you dont know how to handle grief then you may as well be up front with them. Kind words normally dont help anyway. Nothing but time helped me when my ex died, and I still have his hoodie in my closet. OP, you might want to try ignoring your bf for a few days... What a douche

Your bf is an idiot if I were you I would have choped his nuts off for being so stupid

carcinogan 0

this got me thinking of when my closest friend pretty much a brother passed away, people made jokes and tried to make me laugh, but it was really not the best thing, worst part is when they told me happy birthday instead of being sad, since his funeral was on the same day. never going to forget him. it's always about comfort and time.

HBubble 3

you can't tell the difference between aspirin and laxatives?

I'm so glad someone else waa thinking this. I haven't seen all the aspirin and laxative brands in the world but I've seen a few and none ever looked similar. Anybody that would pull a 'secret laxative' prank on me is just not my type of man. Good intentions don't excuse bad logic. If this kind of thing is funny to you normally, let it slide since people never do or say the right thing to comfort the grieving. If, like me, you have a well-established boundary when it comes to pranks, let him go.

RedPillSucks 31

She probably just trusted that he handed her the right thing. Most people wont examine stuff given to them by someone they're suppose to trust. I agree that it's a dumping offense. The worse time to prank someone is when they're grieving.

First, that would never be funny. Second, and most importantly, how insensitive of him!

Aww that's terrible op.. I agree, break up with him.. His "joke" was a tasteless, rude, childish act..

a) you don't know if he pulls these kinds of "pranks" all the time. This may have just been bad timing. b) you don't know whether OP would have found it funny had she not have been having a bad day. Why is everyone's immediate reaction to shriek "DUMP HIM!!!!"? It's no wonder relationships have a high fail rate. Good job, kiddies.

dudeitsdanny 9

Why is yours to universally generalize when some of us even assumed she would have sex with him in the future? No wonder you'll eventually suffer from hypertension. Chill, brah ;)

I find it quite amusing that you believe I'm all pissed off when I write my usual comments. I'm usually laughing at the stupidity, which is what motivates me to post certain things...