By Anonymous - 10/12/2010 02:23 - United States

Today, one my friends died. All my crying gave me a headache, so I asked my boyfriend to bring me some aspirin. My headache didn't go away. Instead, I got diarrhea because my boyfriend gave me laxatives instead of aspirin as a "joke" to cheer me up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 907
You deserved it 4 385

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheComputerGuy96 16

Dump him after hiding laxatives in his food.

dudeitsdanny 9

Next time you blow him, bite on his balls and tell him you thought it'd be fun ;) Or get him worked up to have sex, then tell him you wanna stop there because you think it'll be more fun. Or some variation of revenge. Doesn't have to be sexual, my mind's just in that place right now.

Comments

TempestRain 0

You couldn't tell the difference?

0opsie 6

OP: (on toilet) Argh!! You dumbass! Boyfriend: But baby, I was just trying to cheer you up! Where's your sense of humor?! I bet he didn't even give you the real aspirin after that. :C

EvilDave 13

OP, once again, you are dating him there for YDI. If you don't want your SO to act like an ass, don't date someone who is an ass.

Op, Your boyfriend just thought that you were contispated due to your constant crying. Don't be mad because he was trying to help. Also, didn't the laxatives distract you from your friend's death? Brownie points for your BF.

bmiller2047 0
Sparkiee93 3

What an ass is the only thing I can think of to say... kill his dog and then give him some chocolate laxatives as a joke to cheer him up.

Yarrachel 16

What the hell, the poor dog didn't do anything! (Unless the dog was actually the one that switched the pills)

skyeyez9 24

I went to my friend's funeral last night. Had a bf did that to me, I'd beat him with the iron poker by my fireplace.

Well he's a jerk, but he was only trying to help. Did it help at all? I'm sorry your friend died. YLS.