By Anonymous - 10/12/2010 02:23 - United States

Today, one my friends died. All my crying gave me a headache, so I asked my boyfriend to bring me some aspirin. My headache didn't go away. Instead, I got diarrhea because my boyfriend gave me laxatives instead of aspirin as a "joke" to cheer me up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 907
You deserved it 4 385

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dump him after hiding laxatives in his food.

dudeitsdanny 9

Next time you blow him, bite on his balls and tell him you thought it'd be fun ;) Or get him worked up to have sex, then tell him you wanna stop there because you think it'll be more fun. Or some variation of revenge. Doesn't have to be sexual, my mind's just in that place right now.

Comments

I don't see HOW the OP "totally deserved this". Whoever clicked on that is heartless. Get well soon...

Maybe YDI for... having an idiot boyfriend? Not recognizing laxatives from aspirin? Not having a sense of humor? Having a friend that di-- ok nvm.

musedrummer 0

maybe she didn't know he was stupid. just because he did one stupid thing doesn't mean he did other stupid things!

Idk oc, people do weird, weird shit when dealing with grief. If the boyfriend knew the deceased person as well, he could be confronting his own issues with death. It was wildly inappropriate, but it could have been a one-off response.

Ismellwin 0

Woah now OP. He was only looking out for your digestive system. Is that such a crime!?

schwancy 2

The sneaking laxatives into people's food joke seems to be popular on FML.

I think this is a dealbreaker. I'd have a lot of trouble staying with someone that was clearly an idiot.

NOWAYJOSE 14

Your guy got some funny sense of humor there.

miseryjennifer 0

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend OP, as for what your boyfriend did, that's just cruel considering the place you're in right now. I hope he apologized and bought you lots of gifts to make up for it.

ck0251086 0

classic funny!!! Really ****** up but CLASSIC