By Anonymous - 06/03/2015 01:34 - United States - Ridge

Today, my wife complained that the coffee grounds I swept into the sink grossed her out. Yesterday, I removed several panty-liners from her soiled underwear before doing the laundry. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 147
You deserved it 3 007

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I cannot believe some people make their bodily functions so gross for other people to deal with. why on earth anyone would leave that in their underwear for someone else to deal with is beyond me. it takes seconds to wrap it in tissue and put it in the bin!

Comments

150493x 29

Oh my that is absolutely disgusting. No person should have to do that it doesn't take that long to dispose of them properly. You need to talk about that.

As a female myself, that's disgusting and needs to stop, period.

It sounds like you and your wife need to have a discussion about how to clean up after yourselves so that you're both happy.

Could've been worse could've realized she was wearing them by taking her undies off...with your teeth fyl

rockbandaddict85 22

or if neither one of them took the liners off the panties before putting them through the wash.....yah....bad visual...had a sister that did that and I was the unfortuate one to end up cleaning the mess....beyond disgusting

1-that is true love 2-did you sniff them?

I didn't think women actually did that!

crackyeggy 9

You people are awfully rude. I wouldn't want to be your spouses. Have you ever considered she forgot? I have pretty extreme memory issues and I forget to remove pads all of the time. I remove them as soon as someone reminds me, maybe talk to her about it instead of being childish about it. She's your wife for god's sake.

how about when you're taking off your underwear and you look down and see it, take it off and throw it away. that's nasty.

She REALLY should be doing that herself!

Next time just throw them into the bin.

If you haven't talked to her already, I hope she reads this FML and apologizes!