By Anonymous - 06/03/2015 01:34 - United States - Ridge

Today, my wife complained that the coffee grounds I swept into the sink grossed her out. Yesterday, I removed several panty-liners from her soiled underwear before doing the laundry. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 147
You deserved it 3 007

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I cannot believe some people make their bodily functions so gross for other people to deal with. why on earth anyone would leave that in their underwear for someone else to deal with is beyond me. it takes seconds to wrap it in tissue and put it in the bin!

Comments

That's really foul of her. Do you have a trashcan in the bathroom? Shove it in her face if you do, or buy a really big one and tell her to ******* dispose of those liners. As a woman I would never throw my panties in the laundry basket WITHOUT removing that, and her behaviour is just appalling. At least you're being the good guy by doing her laundry from time to time.

Oh, ick. Ick, ick, ick. That's as bad as skid mark undies.

I'm sorry but she's the woman in the house; why isn't SHE doing all the laundry or at least her own?? SMH

Cause men are incapable of doing laundry? Funny cause my fiancé manages to do just fine with his laundry and i manage the rest(his clothes get so greasy they can't go in with the other stuff).

ndnpride88 25

In clevelands voice ""THATS JUST NASTY"

ForeverJasmine 26

I would never expect someone to have to deal with my pantie liners because that's just gross

purplegold 19

Maybe she doesn't know that she leaves them in there.

No offense home, but that's just nasty!

That's f-ing disgusting that she would leave soiled liners on her undies then put them in the dirty washing hamper! What a gross human being!

********** into her face flannel. That ought to even out the score.

Sir, this is not okay. You really must speak up for yourself. Or suffer the consequences.