By Anonymous - 06/03/2015 01:34 - United States - Ridge

Today, my wife complained that the coffee grounds I swept into the sink grossed her out. Yesterday, I removed several panty-liners from her soiled underwear before doing the laundry. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 147
You deserved it 3 007

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I cannot believe some people make their bodily functions so gross for other people to deal with. why on earth anyone would leave that in their underwear for someone else to deal with is beyond me. it takes seconds to wrap it in tissue and put it in the bin!

Comments

BlackFire4890 16

Wow, Thats nasty it only takes a couple of seconds to take it off and put it in a trash can especial if someone else is doing laundry.

What woman leaves her dirty panty-liner on WHEN SHE THROWS IT IN THE LAUNDRY BIN. NO. Just no. That's way more disgusting than wet coffee grinds. Sorry OP, your wife is a bitch.

Larentiah 4

Woah nasty. I wear panty liners every day and I always take them out when I take off my panties and wrap them in toilet paper and throw it away. I don't even get how coffee grounds are gross.

allyiscute1 22

What woman doesn't remove a pad like wtf that's just plain nasty why did you marry her?!

Your wife is nasty you should divorce her

poppunkette 22

@108 that's a bit extreme maybe op should talk to her. I still don't see how a grown woman can forget to remove her panty liners before putting the dirty underwear in a hamper. I feel sorry for you op! Talk to your wife

driaa 15

That is just some poor body hygiene and disgusting. Why would you ever just leave your gross pads/tampons sit there like that?

orsombre_fml 11

Methinks it is time you speak about partner's respect and personal hygiene with your wife. You might also consider divorce. As a feminist, I can say with confidence that most women appreciate a man that does his share of home tasks.