By Anonymous - 06/03/2015 01:34 - United States - Ridge

Today, my wife complained that the coffee grounds I swept into the sink grossed her out. Yesterday, I removed several panty-liners from her soiled underwear before doing the laundry. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 147
You deserved it 3 007

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I cannot believe some people make their bodily functions so gross for other people to deal with. why on earth anyone would leave that in their underwear for someone else to deal with is beyond me. it takes seconds to wrap it in tissue and put it in the bin!

Comments

I can confirm that food waste is *much* grosser than menstrual blood. The latter doesn't go mushy or grow mold. *shiver*

I don't think coffee coffee grounds are even half as gross as used panty liners left on underwear for someone else to clean up.

TabooSushi 24

As someone who works janitorial staff in a place with both food AND bathroom waste, let me tell you: Handling old food is WAY preferable to handling some random person's bodily fluids. The smell of a full sanitary napkin disposal bin is uniquely horrifying. Not to mention the times I've had nasty women stuff their destroyed panties into them, or worse, leave the nasty panties or dirty pads laying OUT IN THE OPEN because the napkin bin was full, rather than just walk an extra ten feet and toss them into the main trash can... Yeah, I'd rather deal with squishy, possibly moldy food than some of the nasty shit humans leave in public bathrooms.

Mad props for taking on two jobs like that. There's no way I would touch any of that stuff unless everything is getting burned.

Panty liners are for wearing so your panties don't get ruined by normal secretions

If you don't like it then tell her, you don't have to wait until she brings up something she doesn't appreciate about your behavior! Then it just sounds like petty sniping.

chef4money 12

I agree. I would bring it up right away. If he waits until she starts bitching about something, she may think he is only mentioning it to piss her off.

it's really a girl's responsibility ro clear those our clothes when we need to, esp when guys are doing the laundry. just have a nice talk and everything'll be fine

She should have removed those herself. But I will add that as a woman, I see where she's coming from. Anything on a panty liner is all her, so she can stand it. The coffee grounds, not so much. Would you be grossed out to clean of your used tissue?

doesnt mean she can't do it. what else does she want, her husband to wipe her ass too?

Well yeah, obviously! I mean, wiping your own ass is really just too much work. I don't know how people manage on their own.

Gross, nasty smelling bloody pads at least a day old? *shudder* I don't care who's fluids it is, it's disgusting to an extreme degree. There were more than one set of undies OP had to clean up so that means this Neanderthal left her used pads laying on the floor for more than a day. That's beyond my comprehension. If I had shat in my underwear, I wouldn't leave that lay on the floor for a couple days and that's "all me" too.

I'm sorry, #19. You like your bloody tampons and pads? I don't even like changing the damn things, let alone leaving them around for the world to see. I'd rather see my boyfriend's smelly shit in the toilet when he forgets to flush than my pads lying around, even if they were in the garbage.

chef4money 12

So it's ok for him to have to clean up her used panty liners because it doesn't gross her out? That makes no sense at all.

Woooow op you are way too nice and considerate, which seems to be a quality your wife is taking advantage of. no one with the capability of dealing with their own bodily secretions should let someone else do it. your wife sounds lazy and awful tbh.

As a woman who takes her own panty liners out of her underwear, also does all the laundry and makes the coffee 100% of the time; I can honestly say that I think your wife is plain nasty and lazy. Panty liners to me are way grosser than coffee grounds or my husbands booger tissues...

brookiesawr 11

how do you sweep something I to a sink? unless you wiped the counter and pushed it in the sink.

shmoooopie 29

You just answered your own question

Unless your wife is physically incapable of disposing of her own sanitary pads herself, which I'm assuming isn't the case here. Then she is one sick lazy woman.

coffee grounds don't go in the sink. you two are equally disgusting and lazy.

Coffee grounds help to keep clean the drainage system.

rockbandaddict85 22

it also helps sharpen the disposal blades...it's generally not a bad things unless you are on septic and not city.