By GettingNone - 25/06/2009 03:05 - France

Spicy
Today, my wife asked me to pop an ingrown hair near her crotch. We haven't had sex since last September. Popping her ingrown hair was the closest I've gotten to my wife's vagina in nearly nine months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 73 308
You deserved it 6 236

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How the hell do you go that long without sex? I'm married and we don't go more than 2 or 3 days, even when we're sick. This is after four years, too.

That sucks! You know the romance is gone when your wife asks you to pop an ingrown hair. Near her ******.

Comments

that was nice of you to actually pop it instead of making her do it herself. and i agree with everyone else who says you should talk to her about it. don't jump to conclusions, but find out why she doesn't want to have sex with you.

MKflyy 0

Sad thing is, my mom just asked me to do the same thing for her. Disgusting, I said no.

Go Romeo! Seek new realms of Pleasure!

fmlchanel 0

im sorry, i know there are some pretty f'd up things on this site,,but this is a little TMI

EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! I feel for ya dude!! talk to your wife, tell her you're gonna take a mistress if she doesn't start puttin out! lol but still, FYL

NotNegativeNews 0

There's a reason why not. Find out what it is, rather than blaming her for it all. Though I'm suspecting that this is a reference to a pregnant wife who is shaving because she keeps getting checked by doctors, and he's just bitter because she doesn't want to sleep with him while she's pregnant. (Which many women don't want to do because it creeps them out)

those ingrown hairs need to be popped. I just wonder why she couldn't do it herself . . . . -_-

Well u should probably make a move! Get dressed up or do something romantic for her! Marriage is 50-50 thing u should do somethin about it bro!!

jpd212 1

damn dude you need to get on that! and you're french too, kings of romance!! c koi ca? il fau baiser ta femme, mon pote.