By Jack - 03/04/2013 21:40

Today, my washing machine broke down, within its warranty. I asked my neighbour if she could open the door for the mechanic while I was at work; she agreed. When I came home, I had a bill for 80 bucks for not opening the door. Her reason? She was busy watching her favorite TV show. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 591
You deserved it 5 129

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you want something done right, do it yourself.

BlackBlazeCobra 16

I would make her pay the bill for utter laziness.

Comments

Megan639 16

Well she might've forgot and you can't really be mad cause it's not her responsibility....

onorexveritas 23

that's what you get for relying on someone else I guess

That's why you work around your "at home" schedule so you don't have to rely on someone.

This is sad and your neighbor is a total DICK! But it also is kind of your fault for expecting other people to care for your problems as much as you do. I'm not trying to go full pessimist and say that you should "trust no one to help you" and shit,but you do have to know that no matter how much good intentions people will have by trying to help you, they won't care for your problems as you do, just like you won't care for their problems as much as they do.

Wealthyparrot 9

Dude, stfu. He asked her to do it, and she agreed. It's one thing to assume someone else is going to take care of your problems for you, it's another to ask for one favor. Once you've agreed to help someone, you're obligated to follow through, unless they failed to explain the task adequately beforehand.

The conclusion - never rely on anyone to do your job. Especially neighbours.

Countryboy1996 18

Why would you spell neighbour then favorite? Pick a country.