By DC. - 08/02/2009 12:37 - United States

Spicy
Today, my virgin guy friend told me he wanted me to be his first. I'm a guy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 685
You deserved it 8 612

Same thing different taste

Top comments

greatbelow 0

It't not gay if your balls don't touch.

Maybe he's asking you for help and he just said it wrong. Maybe what he meant is that he wanted you to help him so he can get a "first." If he's serious though, and you're not gay, then tell him that you don't go that way. If you're really his friend, you'd help him out. He's probably confused.

Comments

akosirm 8

It took a lot of courage and trust on his part to say that to you. You must've been a really good friend to him and that he trusts you enough to "spill the beans" or whatever. If you're really not into it, then just say so. He should understand that. But whatever happens, remain friends with each other. It may be awkward most of the time, but hey, you can't sacrifice the friendship over these things.

doggie3 0

haha. there's 69 comments. well, now 70.

pinkpigpie11 2

Wow, I am so glad I'm not the only one who finds this amusing... ;)

SykoOne 0

LMFAO, heey , at leasy have an open mind ? :)

I hope in another life...... what a sec, we only gave one! stupid Hindu (grumble grumble)

if he knows that, he ain't straight.…

FlagGirl2010 0

Just take it gracefully - be flattered, and if he tries to act on it then let him down GENTLY.

you already did him didn't you? great friend! ;)