By DC. - 08/02/2009 12:37 - United States

Spicy
Today, my virgin guy friend told me he wanted me to be his first. I'm a guy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 680
You deserved it 8 611

Same thing different taste

Top comments

greatbelow 0

It't not gay if your balls don't touch.

Maybe he's asking you for help and he just said it wrong. Maybe what he meant is that he wanted you to help him so he can get a "first." If he's serious though, and you're not gay, then tell him that you don't go that way. If you're really his friend, you'd help him out. He's probably confused.

Comments

necomni 0

Hot. lol, seriously though, congrats to him for getting the confidence to speak out. :)

ROFLMAO #30 YerPal d'love to see that :D

That's actually really sweet that he thinks so highly of you. Of course if you don't swing that way you should tell him so but don't be mean about it, that will ruin your friendship.

fish_drown 0

Honestly? To have him trust you that much is compliment you probably don't deserve.

Ah, Why not, afterall, a hole is a hole and a dick has no eyes.. lol xD

but you have eyes, I'm assuming………

hayyyyyy88 0

roooooooooooooooooooooooooofllmao . what was your response?

kitakat_09 0

ok! seriously? u should feel very lucky that u have friends who tell u the truth! and how much more truthful can u get honestly? so get over ur ego and just do it and dont whine about it!!! and to the ****** hater ur an ass! gay men r the real men in this world! if they feel something they tell it like it is! they dont hide behind their dicks!!!! cry me a river build a bridge and get over it!!!!!!!!

worst possible thing you could ever hear