By Owen - 07/11/2012 18:39 - Canada - Edmonton

Today, my teacher wore a bikini at the pool. She is 68. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 966
You deserved it 4 740

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

secretsymbiote21 5

ew. too bad you had to witness that.

More like: Too bad an older woman is receiving so much hatred for daring to wear a *gasp* bathing suit....at a *gasp* swimming pool! Who ever heard of such a thing? Please... There are plenty of women (and men) that age who can't even leave their house. Good on her for getting outside and having fun. And good on her for having the confidence to show off her body at that age.

If it was a planned swim trip, she trolled you hard. If not, that ls awful and I'm sorry that you had to experience that.

crazytwinsmom 25

Why would she do that?! If she wanted to be the subject of an FML, then it worked.

caplox 6

Because she wanted to swim? Maybe not,though. It's not like OP says they're at a pool or anything.

crazytwinsmom 25

There comes a point when people should grow out of their booty shorts, mini skirts, and bikinis in public phase. I am beyond that and 68 is way beyond that. A little self respect is in order.

So? It's just a human body. I'm fighting the urge to tell you to grow up right now.

I take it saggy external organs weren't your only mentally scarring sight?

Yeah trust me, it could have been worse

There should probably be a law demanding all teachers avoid these kinds of situation for fear of traumatising students. That said, her body her choice. It's a kind of cool that she's still got that confidence in herself.