By Shianna - 28/05/2012 22:00 - United States - Holden

Today, my son was fired from his new job, which was going to support us since I recently lost mine. His excuse was, "Conflict of interest." He was a mascot for a fast-food restaurant and refused to dance around. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 059
You deserved it 13 665

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You were going to support your family off of your son's job?

It's terrible having to ask a child to get a job to support his parents. It's worse still asking him to do something humiliating like that. Try to have some understanding, and next time have him get a better job. Like a stripper.

Comments

Instead of whining about your kid losing his job, why don't you get another job yourself lazy! Your the parent here...

kebell68 2

Kinda bitchy to make him support you.

Well see why are you an adult, relying on your son to support you anyway. Pretty sure it supposed to be the other way around.

Tell him it's not dancing, it's cheerleading.

Lol id love to have a job like that :) i would enjoy going to work

thatoneguy79 10

What if OP was involved in a huge accident and is currently laying in a hospital bed with casts from ear to heel, unable to move? And her job was a driving instructor for a over-the-road transportation company? Currently all she can move is three digits on her right hand. Still think she is a failure of a parent?

Slicer316 2

If they were physically impared I'm sure they would have mentioned it. Come on, this is fmlife forums. If you have a legitimate reason you mention it or risk getting ripped apart.

b1tchelle 1

Personally, I feel that it puts a lot of strain on kids to expect them to "support" the family. It's wrong. You get 2 jobs if you have to, and it's time that parents started being parents again.

marisadc79 0

It isn't your kids responsibility to support your family that's why you're the parent. I will say since you don't have a job though he should have stuck with it no matter what during a crisis. I hope you're looking for work.

You deserved it for losing your job & having to rely on your son's new income. It's great when kids help etc but that's your duty, not his

Slicer316 2

He's a kid, you're an adult.... pick up the responsibility instead of being a friggen lazy idiot. Get off your butt and go get a job. Be a responsible adult, I promise it's good for you.... dear lord, what is this country coming to?