By Shianna - 28/05/2012 22:00 - United States - Holden

Today, my son was fired from his new job, which was going to support us since I recently lost mine. His excuse was, "Conflict of interest." He was a mascot for a fast-food restaurant and refused to dance around. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 059
You deserved it 13 665

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You were going to support your family off of your son's job?

It's terrible having to ask a child to get a job to support his parents. It's worse still asking him to do something humiliating like that. Try to have some understanding, and next time have him get a better job. Like a stripper.

Comments

RealTruthHurts 3

Why don't you go take the job? You know there is an opening for someone to put on a suit and dance around in the street. It's not your son's fault that you took "losing your job" as an opportunity to live on unemployment and food stamps for a while and use his minimum wage, life-sucking job to supplement what food stamps couldn't pay for. Get off your lazy ass and go get yourself a job. Do you really expect your son to "want" to go out and dance around in some stupid costume all so that he can pay YOUR bills?

missamree 4

Really? It says she lives in Maine, in America, jobs are very hard to come by right now. My mom lost her job last year, and she's qualified to manage companies with huge operating systems, and she still can't find work. So shut the **** up, you don't even know the situation, asswipe.

Where do you live that a family can be supported on a fast-food salary?

Maybe you shouldn't expect your son to do your job of taking care of the family. Especially when his job is to dance around in a costume

If he's under 18 it is NOT his responsibility to support you and even so he shouldn't be FULLY supporting you only paying rent. Get serious and off of your butt and get a job.

A parent should never rely on the income of a child if that child is a fast food worker.

fmlformyeveryday 3

exuse me people but she said that SHE RECENTLY LOST HER JOB so why all the hate?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

mariweir 3

I think the real issue is that you would let your kid support your family

YDI Why Would You Expect To Live Off Your SON... Unless He's Filthy Rich That's Pathetic