By Will - 15/12/2009 07:08 - United States

Today, my roommate drew a giant red penis and scrotum on our refrigerator, using what he thought was a dry erase marker. It was a permanent marker. I just renewed my lease. I get to look at a red penis every day for the next year and a half. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 922
You deserved it 5 070

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Today I encountered an easily fixable problem that I was too stupid to look up on Google. FML"

Draw one on his forehead while he's asleep.

Comments

"Today I encountered an easily fixable problem that I was too stupid to look up on Google. FML"

the fact that you don't know these tips/tricks already is the real FML. . . .

catkat1988 17

lol, having shared an apartment with three guys for three years, I've learned all about how to erase unwanted writings/drawings with permanent markers from refridgerators/whiteboards. The others are right about their advise, all of the above stated methods will work. Other than that, I find your room mates initiative and timing rather amusing.

joossm10 0

Mr. Clean magic erasers would be the first thing I'd try

Mr. clean magic erasers are actually kinda amazing... :D

That was I was going to suggest. It will take it right off.

now why would you use perfume to remove it when metho and kero are heaps cheaper and still do the job?? Edit: FML is being retarded again. This reply was not meant for this comment. Soz!

just use nail polish remover.. itll come rite off ...

And where would they have nail polish remover?

Well, if they didn't have any they could buy some.

YDI for being too retarded to clean it off.

perdix 29

What's the big deal? I've had to look at giant red penis everyday for my whole life! That's because it is attached to me! Heh-heh-heh. Just kidding, ladies, don't get too excited. . . it's actually more of a purple. ;)

ArbiterOfFML 24

I liked due to our ongoing history.