By fucker43 - 02/06/2013 06:11 - United States - Atlanta

Today, my friend made an effort to draw a penis on every page in my analysis textbook in pen. I have to return this tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 786
You deserved it 4 725

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I... Would draw a penis on their forehead in their sleep.

Comments

friedpwnadge 25

It must have taken some balls to do the entire book.

You leave Gary out of this you dirty Minge you

No, not really, my friend drew one on my arm with sharpie and it washed off after a few showers. Permanent markers don't work well on skin. But I do hear they're quite useful on fabric...make an effort to draw a penis on the front of every shirt of your "friend."

not when the friend isn't responsible for the book

What? Where does it mention "girlfriend"?

Wizardo 33

One learn to read and two its sarcastic, today's education right?

His comment originally said girlfriend. Just to clear up some confusion.

Her comment but I thought it said girlfriend but then I re read it was friend so i quickly changed it I guess not fast enough though lol

Wizardo 33

Oh OK, my bad for jumping to them ninja conclusions, go mena sai.

I... Would draw a penis on their forehead in their sleep.

In the strongest most permanent marker on the market, Amazon market.

"Marker on the market". Market the markers from the marketing marker community to purchase markers specially developed to target a certain marker market.

Once, my friend couldn't manage to entirely wash off all the sharpie penises on her face. It was very difficult not to crack up in my seminars listening to her discuss deep philosophical issues, let alone take her seriously.

Get him to buy the person you lent it from a new book. Very mature behaviour..

Jlow17 4

It has to be returned to the teacher....

Just try and white some of them out. If that doesn't work, maybe just tell your teacher that they were in the book when you get it? Regardless of if you get in trouble or not, your friend is still an asshole.

6- Here's an idea: tell the person you're returning it to the Truth. :p The book was vandalized, you're sorry it happened, offer to replace, and slap your "friend" with the bill to do so. Easy and honest.

17, that works in theory. But in my experience, most teachers don't care exactly what happened to it. If it was vandalized in your possession, it's your problem.

17- Which doesn't change my advice nor the end result. I've ruined a textbook before, I apologized for it and I replaced it, and it wasn't really an issue, becausr you're right, the teacher didn't care. What I didn't do was

****, sorry, I'll try that again. :p What I didn't do was try to cover it up or deny it happened while in my care. There's more intregity in accepting responsibility, and handling it like the adults some of them wish we will become. ;) (Not saying you Aren't one, btw. Nothing personal!) :)

Every page? That's a lot of penis, your friend at least shows dedication to his/her obsession of the male anatomy. ;) Very impressive, if not a touch OCD.

Ah- yet another User of OCD as an adjective! What a great way to wake up on a Sunday. ~_~ *back to my den where pet peeves get molested by Beethoven.*

BlueFlatts 20

It's just D. For dick, douche, driven, and any other word your more open and creative mind might have come up with.

Wizardo 33

Tell the teacher what happened and hopefully he'll clamp down in your friends bell end.

White out! Tell your teacher (or whoever is getting it) something spilled and it looked messy.

Something spilled only a tiny blotch on every page of a textbook?

The penis could be massive—this being a possibility might make your suggestion useless.

I was homeschooled. Slightly unsure of your public/normal school textbooks, but I'm sure they come in varying page lengths as mine did.

if the drawings were small vs big, more than likely I don't think anyone will notice. plus when they checkout your books, usually they don't even open it, just past the hard cover to scan it, that's it. well for me at my school

It will make an unusual surprise for the student that gets the textbook next year.

Your friend drew a self portrait of himself on every page? What an egomaniac!