By Will - 15/12/2009 07:08 - United States

Today, my roommate drew a giant red penis and scrotum on our refrigerator, using what he thought was a dry erase marker. It was a permanent marker. I just renewed my lease. I get to look at a red penis every day for the next year and a half. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 922
You deserved it 5 070

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Today I encountered an easily fixable problem that I was too stupid to look up on Google. FML"

Draw one on his forehead while he's asleep.

Comments

babylon_pride 0

Use rubbing alcohol on it. Then use hairspray. (Even cheap hairspray; I'm talking 99 cents at Walmart, White Rain stuff.) It'll take most if not all off. My mother decided it was necessary to write the date I did my best drawing right beside it, gawdy and awful, in huge permanent marker. On one that won me a county-wide art show. It cleared it right up. I rubbed the paper a bit thin but no one can see that. :)

Either you just want your FML to be posted on the site or you are the biggest idiot I have ever seen. Permanent marker is just a NAME, it is not ACTUALLY PERMANENT. Dumbass.

dishwashing detergent with water gets most of it off

Methylated spirits, kerosene and turpentine should all take it off. Seriously, how do you now know this by your age? And wouldn't you just google it? Don't use perfume like one of the other commenters suggested... what a waste of money.

breakingdawnxx3 0

rubbing alcohol gets permanent marker off! :)

Panther_fml 0

ahaha this is the first time I saw less than 25% of the comments being positive XD Usually ppl argue on here lol. I agree with all of the ideas!

usually hand sanitiser does the trick, just use that and a paper towel.

Simple Green, rubbing alcohol, hand sanitizer, etc... get permanent marker off. Also, if its a non-porous surface you can trace over the lines with dry erase marker and quickly wipe it off to remove it.

brkntooyung 0

unless you like looking at dicks, i suggest you get a new refrigerator

doof_fisch 2

Buy a giant condom, slip it over the fridge, and tell your roommate to deal with it. Oh -- you might want to fill the tip with Cool whip to gross him out when he removes it.