By Anonymous - 26/08/2009 05:12 - Canada

Spicy
Today, my roommate brought a guy home at 3:30am. Not having a condom, she ran into my room to borrow one of mine. She was overzealous, jumped onto my bed, and cracked two of my ribs. She then took the condom, left me lying paralyzed with pain, and then had very loud sex, which I heard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 70 213
You deserved it 4 101

Same thing different taste

Top comments

self-obsessed, dysfunctional, heartless people. **** her (not literally) kick her out or some shit. don't sit there and take that. DONT.

curryndricegirll 0

sounds like she wasn't "overzealous", sounds like she was just drunk...and if it makes you feel any better, they probably broke the condom and your roommate will probably either be pregnant or have herpes within a month

Comments

Wtf, jumped into your bed to borrow the condom? Or jump into the bed to have sex while you were still lying on the bed?

That would be EPIC. The OP lying there moaning in pain while the roommate has sex right there next to her on the same bed. 'OH MY GOD, I'm CUMMINNG!!!' 'Help.... me... '

rosemary_fml 5
hazelwolfeyes 0

i broke 2 ribs n was able to move...o.o... its alittle hard to breath now that hurts like a bitch... but thats when you force yourself over...get the phone, call the cops, n say your room-mate just attacked you while in bed and you can no longer move... when the cops get there...she attacked you n stole from you... :D that solves that problem...

You should have called her parents and let them hear what you heard. . . when you heard it. They'd think their daughter accidentally dialed them and. . . what?. . .huh?. . . what's she doing?

So many of these replies are so lame. The OP is a woman. She knows how to get back at the roommate. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned! The roommate just got a dose of bad karma... accidents 'happen'...

Lol, I love how you said to *borrow* one of yours.

kezzstar 0

I love the cops suggestion, because it's true, she has assaulted you and stolen from you. FYL.

What the hell is wrong with people? Your roommate is brainless, clueless, and probably loose and easy. Too concerned with getting porked over physically hurting someone. FYL for sure. Get a new roommate.

MiniatureMayhem 0

How do you borrow a condom?? Does she give it back to you after her boyfriend uses it?