By ouch - 14/06/2012 11:26 - Australia - Collaroy

Today, my psychiatrist asked me if I felt bad about my weight. When I said no, he looked surprised and said, "Why not?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 999
You deserved it 5 025

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

noisebox 1

All they do is ask you questions, they hardly provide answers to your questions, what kind of therapy is that answering a question with a question, save your and solve your problems

khamaria 4

"Now conducting interviews for a new psychiatrist"

then lose a few pounds if he cares so much

MEM0817 18

*You're. As in you're an assbucket for making assumptions. You don't know if OP is overweight, underweight or just fine.

Tell your therapist what is up. He might have been asking to see if you were in denial. However, if you were offended by the comment tell him. You don't want to ruin a good relationship if it is there and your therapist is helping you through the hard shit in your life.

Well, psychiatrists are suppose to ask questions for every answer. Maybe they didn't think of it in that way? Oh, well. I'm sure you look great. All bodies are beautiful.

I don't think you should see it as a bad thing.. Maybe he ment it as why not? And was making you try to see the positive rhings about yourself? :-)

SapphireVelvet 8

He only meant to imply that most women do. Don't give it another thought.

Cassandrax731 5

Are you sure it was a real psychiatrist? Sounds like the drill sergeant/psychiatrist in the commercial that throws tissue boxes at you. Did he call you a sissy too?

soad2014 7

"Maybe we should move over to Mamby Pamby Land where maybe we could find some self-confidence in ya, you jack wagon!" :D

xqtmvzwr 1

That's a straight shooter right there, amirite.net ?