By Sean - 25/12/2009 00:36 - United States

Today, my parents were having a Christmas party. They went out to get the vodka in our garage fridge, only to find most of it was frozen. Knowing vodka doesn't freeze, they soon realized that I had been taking some and refilling it with water over the past two months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 238
You deserved it 53 804

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dudeitsdanny 9

It was well-deserved. Next time you try to scam someone out of some vodka, try paying attention in chemistry class.

Comments

SpizzySpose_fml 0

Happend to me also with whiskey. FUN FACT: Alcohol doesn't freeze. Neither does gasoline.

kaitlyn3xo 0

dumbest trick ever. only works until someone goes to drink it, they're gonna notice it's not vodka

my freezer actually freezes vodka. I thought it was dodgy vodka until I tested my freezer temperature. Turns out on the coldest setting its about -80 celsius. I've saved on electricity bills since then however.

Happens to the best of us! I actually convinced my mom that some vodka freezes!!

zebrapattern 6

okay... this would mean you were just giving yourself watered-down vodka. soo it's a lose-lose situation. wow. how embarrassing for you.

lol for some reason the apt i moved into had a subarctic freezer. it froze my grey goose. not to be outdone it also froze an egg and tthe mayo in my refridgerator.

My sister used to "accidently" break the vodka bottles she used. She blammed how food was stacked underneath it causing it to fall while trying to pull out steaks or something something. It took quite awhile before my parents realized they weren't accidents... Just felt like sharing.