By Anonymous - 25/05/2013 22:47 - United States

Spicy
Today, my parents decided that since summer is almost here, it's a great opportunity to start having nude barbecues. I found this out after walking out into the backyard, hoping to sun myself a little, only to see the living nightmare that is my parents' naked bodies. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 579
You deserved it 4 885

Same thing different taste

Top comments

incognito1520 20

You saw it. You can't unsee it.

and they didn't invite you? honestly, some people can be so rude.

Comments

kittycat2007 18

im probably alone in this but who cares? stop being such a prude and deal with it. if you dont like it, go somewhere else.

I agree wholeheartedly. If you're disturbed by them being nude in their own backyard then keep yourself locked in a room when you're not at school or work. It's just nudity. Remember. Underneath their clothes /everyone/ is naked!

I've seen my parents naked, as they came out of the shower for example, but that's not something I'd like to see more often. And my father stopped being naked around my sister and me as soon as we weren't little children anymore (same thing with my mother and brothers). It's not that they look disgusting or anything, but I don't think anyone likes to be reminded that their parents have a sex life (even if they ought to have one since they're parents)...

@71 Yes. It's his parents. Unless you're in that teenage rebellion i'm ashamed of my parents mid teens phase, it's not a big deal. A nude person is a nude person. Most of the world is a lot more casual about nudity than the US. So long as you're not getting some kind of sexual pleasure out of seeing them nude then what's the problem? I've seen my folks naked and it doesn't bother me. At all. I used to go to the gym three times a week with my dad. Which always included a hot tub and a schvitz. So yeah. I saw my dad naked for fifteen to twenty minutes stints three times a week. And according to you I need therapy for bonding with him? That's a crock. You're kind of right though. I should be in therapy. But it doesn't have anything to do with seeing naked people that I'm related to.

Don't be such a prude. You came from there, after all.

At some point ALL of our nude bodies "appear" as a nightmare to someone, including yours..so don't be so judgmental...lol

In what part of the world do such people live?

Its there house ,they can stay naked. They should atleast give you a heads up .

It's their backyard. They should be able to be nude if they want.