By Anonymous - 25/05/2013 22:47 - United States

Spicy
Today, my parents decided that since summer is almost here, it's a great opportunity to start having nude barbecues. I found this out after walking out into the backyard, hoping to sun myself a little, only to see the living nightmare that is my parents' naked bodies. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 579
You deserved it 4 885

Same thing different taste

Top comments

incognito1520 20

You saw it. You can't unsee it.

and they didn't invite you? honestly, some people can be so rude.

Comments

pwnman 33

What has been seen, cannot be unseen. However OP, you should have joined in!

Those naked bodies are the reason you are even alive. You should be happy your parents aren't prudes; if they were you might not be here.

Hum, not sure of your logic... My parents don't walk around naked, yet they had four children.

I have six children, and the only reason I don't walk around nude with my wife is our of respect for my kids. That is something they don't need to see, nor would I want them to see.

Hahaha this is too damn funny! Your parents are crazy! **** your life!

Eloras_Mom 0

The only nightmare about seeing your parents naked is the realization that one day your naked body will look eerily similiar. Muhuhahahaha!

gators1995 30

Should have joined them!!

the prude-ness of the average American never seizes to amaze me. sure op, it's kinda weird your parents are having a nude cookout but the responses here?! you guys never seen your parents naked? you came out of that pussy you know? really it's all rather natural.

bandeek 30

I was adopted, so I've never been near my moms ******.

captainObviously 15

I hope u dont have neighbors. If u do F Their Life too.