By Anonymous - 25/05/2013 22:47 - United States

Spicy
Today, my parents decided that since summer is almost here, it's a great opportunity to start having nude barbecues. I found this out after walking out into the backyard, hoping to sun myself a little, only to see the living nightmare that is my parents' naked bodies. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 579
You deserved it 4 885

Same thing different taste

Top comments

incognito1520 20

You saw it. You can't unsee it.

and they didn't invite you? honestly, some people can be so rude.

Comments

That sucks, OP, I'm sorry. Bless their heart..

olpally 32

WTF??? Lol. I recommend lots of alcohol!

Slow down man, don't want OP to get alcohol poisoning, do we?

olpally 32

I think that's the only way to suppress the horrifying images. It's cheap and easier to afford than therapy. Just get black out drunk so you don't remember. Haha. Not alcohol poisoning though.

BellaBelle_fml 23

That method of coping with your problems is only temporary. It is only masking the real issues instead of actually working on them and improving your situation. And it is one of the most common ways people fall victim to alcoholism. If you were to start getting black-out drunk every time you were in a negative situation, rather than seeing a therapist if you should need to do so, it can quickly become a habit and eventually lead into alcoholism.

olpally 32

Well, just sucking the fun out of this aren't we? Of course I should've clarified by saying moderate how much you drink to get rid of the images. But now I look like an idiot for not putting that in my original comment, so I will get negatively voted on. Can't win them all. Thank you for your valid insights bellabelle. *bury me in downvotes for stupidity*

69 - Heroin works too. If OP does it every day for a month he'll probably be too focused on coming up with a fix every single day for the rest of his life to remember why he started. Problem solved!

well now I know I'm not the only person this happens to.

gary3768 13

If there not careful sausage may be on the menu

I don't see an FYL here. It's nudity. It's not that big a deal. If people weren't so uptight about it America would be a way more awesome place. I don't really see a YDI either so I won't click either. The only problem I see here is the potential for burns because there's no aprons involved. Though it's less likely than if they were frying bacon.

Looks like you are going to be getting some sun in the front yard...